In 2008 I was spiritually awakened after hitting my head during an ice skating accident, this resulted in my suddenly becoming: Clairvoyant, Clairaudient, Clairsentient as well as an Empathic. Soon after the accident spirits came to me: healing and guiding me on a deep level - I was shown many of my past lives; giving me a deep understanding of why I have gone through certain life events. This was wonderful since it allowed me to start the process of understanding, accepting, forgiving and moving towards inner peace.
Spirit also honored me by teaching me a variety of Shamanic and Angelic healing techniques, Intuitive Healing as well as helping me fine tune my psychic abilities so that I could help facilitate the healing of others. For me, there is nothing more beautiful and fulfilling than to help someone on their healing journey. It has truly been a blessing.
Healing is a process, I don't think that anyone is truly 'done' healing, but it sure feels better to have started the journey. Life problems still exist, but they don't effect you in the same way.
For years I enjoyed a career as a floral designer working on TV shows, Soap Operas and for a big event planner. I still design the flowers for Saturday Night Live, which I love. It's the best of both worlds!
I enjoy teaching and have taught the following courses:
- Energy Palpation and Healing at Finger Lakes School of Massage in Mt. Kisco, NY.
- Your Energy Body at Scarsdale Adult school
- Alternative Healing at Chappaqua Continuing Education
- Reiki Master, I received my Usui/Tibetan and Karuna Reiki Master certificate from William Rand, a highly regarded worldwide Reiki Master and teacher. It is believed that Reiki energy and abilities are transferred from teacher to student.
- CranialSacral and SomaticEmotional Therapist through The Upledger Institute.
- Energy Dowser and a member of The American Society of Dowsers, Inc
- Massage Therapist at Finger Lakes School of Massage, Mt. Kisco, NY